Thursday, March 02, 2006

Poker Source Online

I've told you guys before about the semi-secret Poker Source Online. You know how friend referals go. You have a friend refer you to a poker site, and you split a reward with the friend. The friend usually gets the bigger share. Well, with Poker Source Online, you get to keep both of the rewards. Most players don't refer others here, because they want in on the action. However, I say it's the players account, you should get as much back as you can. Hence, I'd rather have a player sign up for PSO under me once, than sign up under 5 sites under me. It's all about you! Anyway, PSO has reached 25,000 users! quite a milestone check out their Poker Forum to see the talk of the users of this service. You can see what the other people say before you get into it. If you do, sign up under PSOMeek.

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

Real live name dropping? lol. I thought there was some good advice in that post.. who knew..

I am playing LHE on Stars lately. I was playing SNGs/MTTs on Stars but am getting a little tired of them lately.. (Read tired of losing for no understandable reason).