Friday, October 07, 2005

Let's get this blog going.

Now that we have the history out of the way, let's get to blogging. I suppose we need to get some ground rules established. I'm going to write what I know, and since my existence currently consists of sitting on various poker sites or in Neteller, it is a bit limited in scope. How I wish Meek would get into sports betting so I can at least watch some football when he isn't playing. Maybe he will follow ScurvyDog into that realm. I do get to visit the poker blogs, since Meek has those up in an other windows while we are playing poker, so you may see some odd comments out there. I noticed a lot of hits on Tuesday of this week, and found they mostly came from LasVegasVegas.

April- "Last, but certaintly not least, check out Meek's Poker Bank Roll - a great new blog just getting started, and unlike anything you've seen before."

Thanks April!

YoSoyVeneno has linked this up and sent a few others here. Also, SirFWALGMan was playing at Meek's table last night and mentioned linking this up. SirF drained all the fishes before Meek could get a hand and ended up with some cash. Hopefully Meek learned something, cause I want to get BIG. However, I hear from his blog that SirF likes to bust his bankroll every so often. You don't see his bank roll being nice and starting a blog, do ya? Gotta slow your roll, SirF. Meek, you gotta grow your roll. Maybe some day I could start my own poker site, and collect all that rake . . . sigh . . . Back on topic, since people are checking this out, I'll put up some more content and see if people care to hear from a highly liquidated poker bank roll.

So, ground rules so far:
-I'll post about
1) Meek's poker sessions
2) Any uses Meek has for me
3) Other blogs
-My goal is to grow, but I think Meek wants to get better and move up in levels. He's hit 1/2 for a bit, and dropped back down to 0.5/1. He's a limit grinder now, after reading SSHE. Hopefully our goals get along. If not, I hope he loses me to a more interesting blogger, who could cash me out and we can see the world together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey can you get meek to fix my link!! Its wrong...

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

About time...I been waiting for an update..so worried about what Meek has been doing to you. By the way, you look incredible in the photo...just my type..lol

Meek said...

Thanks for the proofreading Kipper. I fixed it.

SirFWALGMan said...

You can come with me Bankroll. It is a wild ride, but a hell of alot of fun.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Tell Meek to post the photo of the Royal Flush..you must have loved that one!!

Littleacornman said...

I like your style MBR.Ask meek if he would like to swap links.

( littleacornpoker.blogspot.com)