Thursday, October 13, 2005

Revelations & Vegas

If you noticed in the comments from the 11th, Meek now reads this blog. He and I sat down at a table alone on Titan poker last night and talked it out. I imagine it was an odd site. A lone player sitting down with his entire bankroll, but sitting out. He's fine with me blogging, that's no longer a problem. I'm kind of like a hole card camera into his play. He's decided to accept it, much like the TV players have.

We also talked about Vegas. I'm in! I am going to Vegas with Meek.

Veneno- "Vegas is just full of Big Boobs..you wouldn't be into that would you?" - comments - Oct 10th post

Big plastic chips do get along with big plastic boobs very well. Vegas won't be a risk to my livelihood either. Meek is going to play from his entertainment fund. I will be able to go through a Neteller transaction to buy a card protector that is a poker chip. I'll go to Vegas embodied in the card protector, since I funded it. Vegas countdown - 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Meek said...

D'oh. The above post said PayPal, and not Neteller. The post has been corrected and those responsible have been fired.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Enjoy your trip!