Thursday, October 20, 2005

The semi-secret Poker Source Online

We've been bonus whoring different online sites for a few months now, and I thought we were pretty good at it. We hit up Paradise Poker, BoDog, Titan, Full Tilt, the Gaming Club, etc. There was something we missed out on. I had seen the term PSO mentioned on a few blogs in regards to loading up Titan for the last WPBT event, but couldn't find anything. Knowledge of this 'PSO' had been floating around the blogger community, but I either didn't notice it, or stayed out of its influence. I found a page that linked the term PSO to the source, and it happens to be PokerSourceOnline. I knew if I signed up on a new poker site, I could refer my sign up back to someone else and they would get a nice bonus in addition to the normal bonus I would get anyway. I would usually through those props back to ScurvyDog, since he was good at disseminating information on sign up and reload bonuses. He's also got an info site up, BonusBug. Anyway, what PokerSourceOnline does is refer players to certain sites. If you go through the link on their site, pick a poker gift, download the pokersite, and put their code in the referral field on sign up, and play through hands you would do to get your bonus anyway, they share part of their bonus back with you. What happens is you get the sign up bonus as normal through the site by playing the hands and you also get the rewards gift from PSO. Double dippin'! So I get the cash and Meek gets the poker swag.

We got into Absolute Poker through their site. Meek signed up for the plastic cards, chip racks, and dealer button package. Absolute was running a 200% up to $200 deal, and I got that bonus through them. With Absolute, you have to play 100 raked hands to clear $10 of the bonus. There are multipliers with that depending on the size of the rake. It's a smaller poker site. They are supported by PokerTracker, but I don't know if PokerACE HUD supports them. Meek wasn't able to get PT to bring in info from the hand histories, and he'll have to try again. I don't think he's too worried as he really hasn't learned how to use the data yet. There are enough tables at the limits I play, 1/2 HE. Not much going on in Omaha though. They run okay tournaments with plenty of freerolls and low buy ins. They advertise 40 freerolls (per day, I think), but I haven't tracked them down yet. Back to PSO, I've cleared $40 (20%) of the Absolute bonus, and at the same time, I've already cleared the PSO bonus. I had to log on to PSO's website and tell them I'm past the 400 raked hands. Meek will post when he receives the swag.

If you do decide to go with PokerSourceOnline, tell them PSOMeek sent you. Not POS (Piece Of Shit) Meek, but PSO (Poker Source Online) Meek. Either way, take advantage of their gifts, if you aren't already. I can see where this site hasn't been widely communicated, because they give part of the signup bonus back to the player. If a blogger was to refer you to a different sites, he'd get the bonus for each site you signed up, as opposed to the single bonus for referring players to PSO.

Anyway, I'll probably mainly be active in AbsolutePoker for the rest of the month, barring any sweet Party reload offers for which I qualify.

6 comments:

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I was curious about that myself. Thanks for the insight.

Adrian20XX said...

With the Copag cards deal you lost either 28.33 or 58.33 dollars.
You can find an analysis of PSO offers at my weblog, for the next time you use PSO.
http://adrian20xx.blogspot.com/

Adrian20XX said...

Meek,
I'll check your web site later.
The main points to remember for your next promo are:
1) Compare the value of the bonus in money (90 or 60 dollars at PSO) against the additional bonus money you can get at PokerListings.
2) If you do a PSO promo, remember to check my page about the analysis of the different promos, which one do add value and which ones do destroy value. Also, the prices at PSO store are not so good, you can get much better prices at the Amazon MarketPlace (check my post about purchased DVDs, got one for 1.27 dollars + shipping !!!).
3) Remember to post the picture of the item from PSO for an extra 2.50 dollars.
http://adrian20xx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The secret codes of the game will help you and show how you can win.
----------------
Chamila
http://www.singhalaya.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Omaha poker... Free Sign up Bonuses for new poker people - all possible $50 bankrolls :P

Donald Duck

Free Poker Capital said...

Sit and go poker tournament ... Free Poker Sponsorship for advanced players and beginner players - all $50 bankrolls.