Monday, October 10, 2005

Other Uses for a PBR

Meek recently cut a piece of me to get PokerTracker. Seems to be a neat application, especially with Poker Ace HUD add on to show real time aggression numbers on the screen. Meek is getting ready to charge back into Party waters, where he can use the software. I'm about half in Neteller right now, getting ready for the charge.

Also, I noticed on Meek's email that he has bought some tickets to Vegas for the first weekend in November. There is poker in Vegas. I'm a poker bank roll. Yet he hasn't done anything to cash part of me out yet. I bet you that prick is going to start a 2nd poker bank roll from his entertainment funds and leave me here alone on-line. What if he hits a big tournament win, and that bank roll takes over? On the other hand, what if he cashes me out, and busts me in Vegas. That is a possibility, seeing how the differences between live and internet poker might trip him up. But it would be nice to go to Vegas. Prick. Wonder if I can cash myself out . . .

2 comments:

spanky said...

tell meeks to spend that royal flush money wisely. like... er... giving it back to me.

-helixx's bankroll.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

PBR, you are safer online. You don't want to go with him to Vegas if this is experimental. Wait until you have a better idea of how Meek will fair in that environment. At least you already know what to expect online..and you are still here..that is a good sign. Besides..Vegas is just full of Big Boobs..you wouldn't be into that would you?